Ninja® Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ®
• The Ninja® Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ® features a new modern design and more functionality than Ninja's original Professional Kitchen System.* *Versus BL770, based on the number of available blending programs
• Ninja® Total Crushing® Blades give you perfectly crushed ice for your smoothies and frozen drinks with 1400 peak watts of professional power.
• The 72 oz.* Total Crushing® Pitcher is great for making large batches for the whole family. *64 oz. max liquid capacity
• The single-serve cups with spout lids make it easy to take delicious, nutrient-rich smoothies on the go.
• But don’t just stop at drinks—the 64 oz. Precision Processor® Bowl provides precision processing for even chopping, smooth purees, and up to 2 lbs. of dough.
• 5 preset Auto-iQ® programs allow you to create smoothies, frozen drinks, nutrient extractions*, chopped mixtures, and dough, all at the touch of a button. *Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables
|No. of Manual Programmes||4|
|Color||Black, Stainless Steel|
|Warranty (years)||1 yr|
|Dishwasher Safe Parts||Yes|
|No. of Automatic Programmes||5|
|Cord Length||0.76 m|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||18.75 cm L x 24.46 cm W x 45.72 cm H|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base
- 72 oz.* Total Crushing® Pitcher with Stacked Blade Assembly and Lid*64 oz. max liquid capacity
- Two 24-ounce Single-Serve Cups with Pro Extractor Blades® Assembly and Spout Lids
- 64 oz. Precision Processor® Bowl with Chopping and Dough Blades and Lid
- Recipe Inspiration Guide
- Instruction Book
- Quick Start Guide