Shark® Vertex™ UltraLight™ Corded Stick Vacuum with DuoClean® PowerFins and Self-Cleaning Brushroll
The ultimate cleaning experience, redefined.
Vertex combines incredible suction with Shark’s most advanced brushroll innovation, DuoClean PowerFins, for deep cleaning with no gaps. For above-floor cleans, a lightweight, ultra-powerful handvac detaches in seconds.
Picks up more dirt, debris, and pet hair in every pass—with no hair wrap*
From pet hair to long hair, Shark’s self-cleaning brushroll technology removes all hair wrap—so you don’t have to.
A soft roller and PowerFins roller handle all surfaces, digging deep into carpets, directly engaging floors, and tackling fine dust.
PowerFins deliver continuous cleaning contact on all surfaces, digging deep into carpets and directly engaging floors with better pet hair pickup vs. Shark bristle nozzles.
Concentrated power for the most suction of any Shark Rocket stick vacuum. Based on ASTM F558 measured at the handvac.
Tackle all floors with power
From carpets to hard floors, deepcleans to quick pickups, the Shark Vertex UltraLight has you covered.
Lightweight above-floor reach
Remove the ultra-lightweight hand vacuum for versatile cleaning in tight spaces. Attach the wand and access hard-to-reach spots in your home.
Powerful hand vacuum for tight spaces
Take powerful cleaning anywhere. With its tapered design and rubberized tip, the handheld vacuum can be used without accessories.
On furniture with no hair wrap.
The Self-Cleaning Pet Power Brush tackles stubborn pet hair on furniture and upholstery, all with no hair wrap.
• Powerful suction in a streamlined hand vacuum weighing under three pounds.
• DuoClean PowerFins - A PowerFin roller and a soft roller combine on all floors. Continuous cleaning contact to dig deep into carpets, directly engage floors, and pick up more dirt, debris and hair in every pass. (vs. original DuoClean)
• Self-cleaning brushroll for powerful pet hair pickup with no hair wrap.
• Engineered to pick up more hair with no hair wrap (vs. Shark bristle nozzles)
• Precision handvac with tapered design for cleaning tight spaces.
• Streamlined, low-profile design for under-furniture reach.
• LED user interface makes it easy to change cleaning modes to floors, carpets, or above-floor areas.
• Includes a self-cleaning Pet Power Brush for deep cleaning with no hair wrap.
• Designed with Advanced Swivel Steering for excellent control, while powerful headlights on the nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
• Simply hang the hand vacuum from the base of the nozzle for convenient storage.
|Cleaning Path Width||20.6 cm|
|Cord Length||9.14 m|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||26.01 cm L x 26.01 cm W x 114.99 cm H|
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.3 L|
|Filter Type||Foam and Felt|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- Dusting brush
- Crevice tool
- Self-cleaning pet power brush
- Onboard storage clip
How do I clean above floors with or without accessories?
How do I use the different cleaning modes?
- Press the power button to turn on the vacuum. When first powered on, the vacuum will be in Bare Floor/Small Area Rugs mode.
- Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. The brushrolls will spin slowly in this mode.
To clean carpets:
- Press the Floor Type button to switch to Carpet setting.
- Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. The brushrolls will spin quickly in this mode.
When and how do I clean the filters?
- Remove the dust cup from the handheld vacuum by pressing the two latches on the bottom.
- Remove the filter housing from the dust cup.
- Pull out the pre-motor foam and felt filter from the housing.
- Rinse both filters with cold water only.
- Allow filters to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, install the felt filter first with the tab facing out, followed by the foam filter.
- Insert the filter housing into the dust cup until it clicks into place.
- Reattach the dust cup into the handheld vacuum, until it clicks into place.
- Press the filter access latch on the top of the handheld vacuum (under the Shark® badge) and lift off the filter cover.
- Pull out the post-motor filter.
- Rinse with cold water only.
- Allow filter to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.