Shark® Rotator® Professional Lift-Away® Upright Vacuum
Power meets portability.
Take powerful suction everywhere. Tackle floors and carpets, or Lift Away the pod and clean anywhere above the floor with newfound portability.
Equipped with dynamic swivel steering, this Rotator® provides excellent control when maneuvering around furniture and other obstacles.
Versatile cleaning with Lift-Away®.
1. Upright mode
Get powerful, traditional cleaning on carpets and hard floors.
2. Lift-Away® on stairs
Carry the pod in one hand and get lightweight cleaning on stairs—no carrying the whole vacuum up each stair.
3. Lift-Away® overhead
Lift Away the pod for lightweight, above-floor cleaning.
Powerful lights on the nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
XL capacity dust cup
Allows for long cleaning sessions throughout your whole home.
Anti-Allergen Complete Seal
Captures and traps 99.9% of dust and allergens while preventing them from escaping back into the air. Based on ASTM F1977 of particles 0.3 microns or larger.
• Lift-Away®: Lift Away the detachable pod and easily clean above-floor areas like stairs and furniture.
• Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology® + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
• Advanced Swivel Steering for excellent control in tight spaces and maneuverability around furniture.
• XL-capacity dust cup for extended cleaning without interruption.
• LED headlights illuminate hidden debris around the home.
• Upholstery Tool, Dusting Brush, and Crevice Tool included for versatile cleaning.
• 5-year limited warranty.
|Cleaning Path Width||23.5 cm|
|Cord Length||7.62 m|
|Hose Length||2.56 m|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||30.3 cm L x 35.51 cm W x 116.99 cm H|
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.83 L|
|Filter Type||Washable HEPA + Foam Filters|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- Wide upholstery tool
How do I detach the pod for portable cleaning?
The Lift-Away® feature allows you to remove the pod from the floor nozzle to easily clean stairs, above-floor areas with accessories, or hard floors with the hard-floor attachments.
How and when do I adjust the suction?
How do I assemble the vacuum?
- Insert the wand into the nozzle then attach the pod.
- Insert wand into the pod.
- Connect the handle to the wand, pressing until it clicks into place.
- Connect the hose to the back of the pod, pressing until it clicks into place.
For proper operation, ensure all parts are firmly clicked into place.
How do I clean above floors?
- From upright vacuum mode, first remove the cord from the cord clip, then press release button on the bottom of the pod.
- Gently step on the floor nozzle and lift off the pod. Remove the wand from the nozzle, or the handle from the top of the wand.
- If your unit came with a canister caddy, you can place the pod on it, instead of holding it, for easy manueverability while cleaning
Remove the handle:
- Press the Handle Release button and pull up on the handle to detach it. Add a cleaning tool to the handle.
Remove the wand:
- Press the Wand Release button and lift out the wand by the handle. Add a cleaning tool to the end of the wand.
How do I use the different cleaning modes?
When and how do I clean the filters?
Pre-motor foam and felt filters:
- Rinse the pre-motor filters every 3 months.
- Remove the dust cup, then take out the filters.
- Rinse the filters with water only, and allow to air-dry completely before reinstalling.
- Return the filters to their housing, reinstalling the felt filter first, followed by the foam filter.
- Reattach the dust cup.
Post-motor HEPA filter:
- Rinse the HEPA filter every 12 months, or as needed.
- Press the tab on top of the filter cover and lift off the cover, then remove the HEPA filter.
- Rinse the filter with water only, then allow it to air-dry completely before reinstalling.
- When filter is completely dry, reinstall it and reattach the cover.
When and how do I empty the dust cup?
- Hold the dust cup over the trash and press the bottom door release button.
- Tap gently to empty the contents.
- Press the door shut again until it clicks. If needed, turn the dust cup upside down over the trash and press the top door release button.
- Tap gently to remove the contents and wipe the interior of the dust cup with a soft cloth.