Shark® Rocket® Stick Vacuum with Self-Cleaning Brushroll
Lightweight versatility, with no hair wrap.
This pet vacuum may be ultra-lightweight, but it delivers powerful deep cleaning, all without hair wrap. The Shark Rocket Pet also offers accessories for tight spaces and stubborn pet hair.
From pet hair to long hair, Shark’s self-cleaning brushroll technology removes all hair wrap—so you don’t have to.
Powerful deep cleaning
Deep-clean carpets and seamlessly switch to bare floors with powerful suction.
Nonstop corded performance
Continuous and reliable power that doesn’t fade.
Converts to a hand vacuum
Effortlessly converts into a portable handheld vacuum for easy above-floor cleaning.
Provides heightened control and maneuverability in corners, around furniture, and above the floor.
Powerful pet hair pickup
Easily pick up stubborn pet hair on all surfaces, without any hair wrap.
Removable dust cup
Large-capacity dust cup for longer cleaning sessions. The dust cup can be easily removed for a better debris emptying experience.
Powerful LED lights on the handheld vacuum and nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
• The self-cleaning brushroll removes long hair and pet hair with no hair wrap.
• Thorough deep carpet cleaning, and powerful pet hair pickup on all surfaces with a go-anywhere, lightweight design.
• With the touch of a button, this stick vacuum cleaner transforms into a lightweight, portable handheld vacuum to take your cleaning above the floor, to tackle stubborn pet hair and hard-to-reach areas.
• Advanced Swivel Steering for excellent control and a low-profile design for under-furniture reach.
• Powerful LED lights on the handheld vacuum and nozzle reveal hidden debris and pet hair around your home.
• Features a removable, easy-to-empty dust cup.
• Nonstop corded power for uninterrupted cleaning.
• Foam and felt filters trap dust and allergens, keeping them out of the air that you breathe.
• Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool, and Precision Duster included for versatile cleaning.
• 5-year limited warranty.
|Cleaning Path Width||21.59 cm|
|Cord Length||7.62 m|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||34.04 cm L x 25.91 cm W x 119.89 cm H|
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.7 L|
|Color||Dark Plasma Blue|
|Filter Type||Foam and Felt|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- Crevice tool
- Pet multi-tool
- Precision duster
- 25' Power Cord
How do I clean above floors with or without accessories?
For more cleaning reach, leave the handheld vacuum in place and detach the wand from the floor nozzle. First remove the power cord from the cord clip. Step on the Wand Release foot pedal by the floor nozzle and pull up the handheld vacuum to remove the wand.
Attach an accessory to the wand or the handheld vacuum and begin cleaning.
How do I store the vacuum?
You can also place the vacuum flat on the floor or lean it against a piece of furniture. The rubber pads on the base of the handheld vacuum will prevent scratching.
A wall mount is available for purchase at sharkaccessories.com for storage off the floor. Installation instructions are included.
How do I use the different cleaning modes?
- Slide the power switch to setting l, Bare Floor, Area Rugs.
- Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. The brushrolls will spin slowly in this mode.
To clean carpets:
- Slide the power switch to setting ll, High Pile Carpets.
- Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. The brushrolls will spin quickly in this mode.
When and how do I clean the filters?
Rinse the pre-motor foam and felt filters once a month, or as needed.
- Lift the latch on top of the handheld vacuum to remove the filter cover.
- Remove the foam and felt filters.
- Rinse both filters with water only.
- Allow filters to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, install the felt filter first, followed by the foam filter.
- Reattach the filter cover, pressing down firmly until it clicks into place.
Rinse the post-motor filter once every 9 months, or as needed.
- Locate the filter cover under the handle and press the button to remove.
- Pull out the post-motor filter.
- Rinse with water only.
- Allow filter to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, reinstall the filter.
- Reattach the post-motor filter cover until it clicks into place.
Note: Do not place filters in the dishwasher or washing machine.