Shark® APEX® UpLight™ Vacuum with Lift-Away®, DuoClean® & Self-Cleaning Brushroll
Reimagine Your Reach
Combine the extendable hose with the vacuum wand for extended reach to clean areas above the floor.
Converts to a Hand Vacuum
Detach the handheld vacuum for quick cleaning of messes all around your home.
Signature Shark® features.
Shark's ultimate carpet and floor cleaning—two brushrolls in one nozzle to take on large, small, and stuck-on particles.
Removes pet hair and long hair from the brushroll—no more hair wrap.
Anti-Allergen Complete Seal
Works with a HEPA filter to capture and trap over 99.9% of dust, dirt, and allergens (based on ASTM F1977 of particles 0.3 microns and larger).
Streamlined air flow and a high-speed motor combine to give you accelerated suction power.
• Hypervelocity™ accelerated suction delivers a more direct airflow path for incredible deep-cleaning performance.
• Shark's lightest Lift Away® pod features an extendable, built-in hose that allows you to clean couches, bookshelves, tight spaces, car interiors, and more.
• DuoClean® technology is a dual-brushroll system designed to deep-clean carpets and directly engage floors for a polished look.
• The self-cleaning brushroll removes long hair and pet hair with no hair wrap.
• Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology® and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
• The retractable wheels allow for ultimate convenience and easy self-standing storage.
• Powerful LED lights on the vacuum nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
|Cleaning Path Width||22.86 cm|
|Color||Forest Mist Blue|
|Hose Length||1.28 m|
|Cord Length||9.14 m|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||117.32 cm L x 26.52 cm W x 28.91 cm H|
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.64 L|
|Hand Vax Weight||2.59 kg|
|Filter Type||Washable HEPA + Foam Filters|
Free shipping on all orders over $75*
SharkNinja offers a 60-day money back guarantee for purchases from this Site, or for select products, a 90-day money back guarantee. The applicable money back guarantee will be stated with your order.
*does not apply outside of Canada. Orders to be shipped to Northwest Territories, Yukon or Nunavut or other territories outside of Canada or to an international address are subject to a surcharge.
- Duster Crevice Tool
- Pet Multi-Tool
- Accessory Holder
How do I clean above floors with or without accessories?
- To clean above-floor areas with the wand, stand the vacuum upright, then step on the release pedal on the floor nozzle and pull up the wand.
- For even more reach and flexibility with the wand attached to the pod, slide the hose cuff down to extend the integrated hose. Note: When finished with the hose, snap the hose cuff back into place to reattach the wand to the pod.
- To clean with the Lift-Away® pod, first detach it by pressing the Pod Release button on the back of the wand. Attach an accessory for more reach when cleaning above-floor areas like stairs and on furnitures. For added flexibility and reach, slide the cuff down to extend the hose.
Note: When finished with the hose, snap the hose cuff back into place.
How do I store the vacuum?
For easy maneuverability in storage mode, tilt the handle back and roll the vacuum on the retractable wheels. To take the vacuum out of storage mode, step on the footprint icon on the floor nozzle and tilt the handle back. The retractable wheels will slide back.
When and how do I clean the filters?
Rinse the pre-motor foam and felt filters once a month, or as needed.
- Remove the dust cup from the pod by lifting the release latches on the back of the handle.
- Remove the foam filter and the filter frame. The felt filter is built into the frame. Pull the foam filter off the frame.
- Rinse the foam filter and the filter frame with cold water only. Be sure to wash the frame thoroughly.
- Allow filters to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, install the foam filter onto the felt filter frame.
- Reattach the dust cup.
Rinse the post-motor HEPA filter once a year, or as needed.
- Press the HEPA button on the bottom front of the dust cup to remove the filter cover.
- Push the middle tab to remove the HEPA filter.
- Rinse with cold water only.
- Allow filter to air-dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling.
- Once dry, reinstall the filter.
- Reattach the filter cover until both sides click into place.
Note: Do not place filters in the dishwasher or washing machine.